1. Registration Policy
- 1.1 Buyer must register with Yitron Sdn Bhd by creating an account on www.yitron.com.my in order to place an order or subscript to any course. Buyer is required to submit the information which is accurate and true. Buyer is also required keep the information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the platform.
- 1.2 Buyer shall not misuse the platform by creating multiple user accounts.
2. Refusal of Order
- 2.1 Yitron Sdn Bhd reserves the right to withdraw any products from www.yitron.com.my at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the platform. We will make our best efforts to always process all orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent to buyer an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
- 2.2 Yitron will not be liable to buyer or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from the platform, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on the platform or for refusing to process or accept an order.
3. Order Policy
- 3.1 All product descriptions, information and materials posted on www.yitron.com.my are provided ‘as is’.
- 3.2 All the orders will be processed within 3 to 5 business days after order verification and credit approval which subject to the stock availability.
- 3.3 Business days exclude Saturdays, Sundays or Malaysia National Holidays.
- 3.4 Orders placed after 5p.m. or over the weekend will begin processing on the following business day.
- 3.5 All orders are processed in Yitron Sdn Bhd, Selangor.
- 3.6 If buyer wish to order any items that is out of stock, buyer could place the item on backorder and our customer will use our best endeavours to procure the product from supplier. Original purchased price of the backordered items are guaranteed to lock.
- 3.7 In the event of any items being placed on backorder, all in-stock items will be shipped immediately and backorder items will be sent to buyer as soon as it arrives. Buyers will only be charged freight on shippable items when buyers place the order.
- 3.8 If any of the backorders are not able to procure within the set timeframe and Yitron Sdn Bhd may offers the options to:
- Cancel such an order and refund as store credit of the original price paid
- Source an alternative items
- 3.9 Buyer will be required to follow the online shopping or subscription process on the platform.
- 3.10 Successfully placed orders will be notified via email that includes order number, details of item ordered with corresponding charges, contact information, shipping information and shipping methods which will act as an acknowledgement of order.
- 3.11 Order confirmation and receipt can be printed in email for own records.
4. Delivery & Shipping Policy
- 4.1 Actual delivery costs are calculated and displayed during checkout process. Delivery charges will vary based on weight, delivery method selected and destination of order.
- 4.2 Buyers make sure to provide precise city, state, and zip code information. Many times abbreviations, misspellings, and other typos may result in errors of delivery process.
- 4.3 International delivery costs do not include duties, taxes, or other import fees. Regardless of the country buyer is delivering to, buyer will have to pay duties and taxes to the delivering company if they apply. Please check with the local government or an import agency to estimate the amount that will be charged.
- 4.4 While all reasonable efforts are made to provide this service, Yitron Sdn Bhd is not liable for any damages. Damages can include, but are not limited to, consequential damage and damages for loss or interruption of business, if any item ordered via this service does not arrive during the estimated time.
- 4.5 The delivery time frame is an estimation of the length of time of buyer’s products spend in transit between Yitron Sdn Bhd and buyer delivery address. The estimation delivery date depends on the delivery method that buyer choose upon checkout.
- 4.6 Yitron Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the delivery time, and delays can occur if there are billing and availability issues. In these cases, buyers will be notified. Actual delivery or transit times are subjected to courier’s discretion which include volume of mail traffic, customs clearance and transport conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas).
- 4.7 When orders delivered internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause more delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- 4.8 Yitron Sdn Bhd shall notify buyer if we expect to be unable to meet the estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to buyer for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- 4.9 Yitron Sdn Bhd shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the buyers yet Yitron shall not guarantee any firm delivery time and liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Yitron Sdn Bhd.
- 4.10 Upon delivery of the product, buyer may be required to sign for delivery to acknowledgement of product received.
- 4.11 The courier may charge buyer for any required taxes. The courier then pays them to the appropriate authorities. The required tax may not appear on the order during the checkout process.
- 4.12 Any original delivery charges, return delivery charges, duties & taxes, and any other charges incurred will be deducted from the amount refunded when the rejected shipment is received. Please note that duties and taxes often take more than a month to be invoiced when a package is rejected and the refund may be delayed until the charges are invoiced.
- 4.13 Orders delivery is shipped on business days only which exclude Saturdays, Sundays or Malaysia National Holidays. 4.14 Delivery rates are subject to change and will be updated from time to time.
- 4.14 Delivery rates are subject to change and will be updated from time to time.
- 4.15 Any of the orders shall not been accepted or claimed by the buyer or is undeliverable due to error or omission on the part of the buyer or owner or for which no disposition instructions have been provided to Yitron Sdn Bhd of its arrival, the orders shall be considered cancelled. Yitron Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel the order and no refund or re-delivery request shall be entertained. Buyer will have to re-submit a fresh new order. Re-delivery request shall not be entertained.
- 4.16 Buyer may check the shipment tracking number and courier information ( if available) on user profile’s order history and encouraged to check the shipping status via the link provided : https://www.tracking.my/.
5. Proposing a Solution
- Buyer shall contact and notify Yitron Sdn Bhd customer service for any requests according the guideline as below:
- 5.1 Provide picture of the product that request for refund. (Up to 3 picture)
- 5.2 Provide information which includes buyer’s name, contact information, order number and ordered product.
- 5.3 Provide the reason of the refund request.
- 5.4 Propose a solution that buyer would like to receive, either to get exchange or refund. Buyer is required to return the product before receiving the refund.
- 5.5 The amount of refund has to be agreed by Yitron Sdn Bhd and buyer.